Tuesday, March 9, 2010

cheap sunglasses

Photobucket
So in the last post I discussed the Old Navy outfit I wore when I had my chance encounter with Mr. Zac Posen. Well, this outfit is a variation of that same look....fine for running errands which is what I did in it this weekend, but not ideal for a Zac Posen event.
Photobucket
I actually wasn't planning on posting these pictures. I was really just taking them b/c I wanted to see how I look in my new $14.99 Nicole Miller sunglasses, and I really like them. In fact, this is the LEAST amount of money I have ever spent on sunglasses and they are by far my MOST favorite pair. I could have saved hundreds if I had just gone to TJ Maxx all these years.
Photobucket
I also wanted to test out taking pictures outside using my timer. I have to play around with the settings a bit, but with daylight savings this weekend, I hope to be able to do this more often. Notice from the previous pictures to this one, I changed my shoes and bag. When it was actually time to leave, I realized it wasn't necessary to shop for wine and fruit at the Farmers Market in my nice boots, and with the change of shoes came the change of bag...o the joys of being a woman. I wouldn't have it any other way!
Photobucket
On a random, but exciting note, I recently treated myself to these Calvin Klein pony hair leopard sandals! I've really been cutting back on my shopping, but these were a steal at DSW and I got a little bonus at work so I figured why not. Can't wait for warm weather, so I can step out in them.

9 comments:

  1. love the sunglasses, love the green jacket, and LOVE those calvin kleins!

    XO Kimmy
    www.Strawberry-Stiletto.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learned that lesson of buying cheap sunglasses long time ago. I've spent 300 bucks on sunnies before and lost them just the same. Now, I rock the heck out of sunglasses from TJ Maxx/Marshall's and Target. If I lose them, I'm usually ok with it:)

    I totally felt bad for you for shying away from Zac Posen. I think I would have had to rock that Old Navy oufit and get a picture with him. Heck doesn't he have a line with Target...he understands Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glasses and shoes. The scarf really brings out the tee shirt.Back in the days(my days), that combination would be in a tug- of -war.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I love those shoes! I gave up shopping for lent....so tempting, but I'll resist the urge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shoes are great! SOO JEALOUS. i am looking for some leopard candy for my feet for like forever? this would have been perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the grandpa sweaters, I love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classy as always.

    Love the "sunglasses w/ your hair pulled back' look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!